Farmer Kitty

Let's Talk Cows

Forums

Forum Home > My Family and My Cows > What are you making?

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner
Thank you. I'm almost done with another baby quilt. The potholders are easy to take with when I'm out and about and work. I get to work early so, I can park in closer and then there's breaks-when I get them....
--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 2 bunnies, 1 St. Bernard dog, 4 orses, and numerous kitties.

March 6, 2017 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Another baby quilt done. I have one more to make, for now...

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 2 bunnies, 1 St. Bernard dog, 4 orses, and numerous kitties.

March 6, 2017 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Two batches of strawberry jam. :) 

--

June 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

i know that will be some yummy jam.i see your getting stocked up for winter.

June 15, 2017 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Peanut and I went blueberry picking Monday. Yesterday, I made blueberry jam, blueberry sauce, froze down 3 packages of blueberries, and sent off a container of blueberries to KK and her BF.

--

July 12, 2017 at 7:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

5 1/2 pails of greenbeans turned into a meal for five and 21 pints of canned greenbeans. 

I've also made a bunch of earrings and a couple of necklaces in the last little while. 

--

August 6, 2017 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day