Farmer Kitty

Let's Talk Cows

Forums

Forum Home > My Family and My Cows > Good Morning--Chat 8

scott

its another slow day but thats good.the shower will be finished when they get the door installed.be glad when its finished.

August 9, 2017 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Back to work today. And a doctor visit. I'm off my regular job at least until the end of the month. Cam boot still on. UGH!

Scott, I hear parts of Houston is flooding. Are you guys getting any rain out of it?

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 2 bunnies, 1 St. Bernard dog, 4 orses, and numerous kitties.

August 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

we are 400mi from houston.but have a neice and nephew there.they did get some rain i think.but didnt say anything about flooding.i know youll be glad when you can get back to your normal.hope yall have the silo full and the barns full of hay.

August 10, 2017 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Silos are full. Hay mows are full of first cut. We'll see what happens as far as second cut. DH is trying to round bale but, is having baler issues. 

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 2 bunnies, 1 St. Bernard dog, 4 orses, and numerous kitties.

August 11, 2017 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

it makes things rough when the baler is acting up.we have all of the 1st cutting done.waiting on the 2nd cut now.that should be cutting 300acs or a tad more.should be more than enough hay to get 2 herd through the winter.the gooseneck is still down.so we cant get the hay hauled in.

August 12, 2017 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

I'm off! 

--

August 15, 2017 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

now your work at home begins.ive been lazy the last 2 days.

August 15, 2017 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

well miss grunts is 2yrs old today.well i called on case tractor thats 115hp.told the guy what i had to swap.now waiting on him to get back to me.nephew wants tobe in on the deal lolol.the guy will let him know then he will  let me know lolol

August 18, 2017 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

still waiting to hear about the tractor.i hate waiting lolol

August 19, 2017 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Waiting is the hard part. Good luck!

We went to the Baraboo Steam Engine show today. I only took a few pics. Not much new but, someone had painted an Oliver purple. Finally, someone knows a good color! :P

--

August 19, 2017 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

i bet miss peanut had a blast looking at all the steam engines.well i finally heard on the tractor.he texted nephew 2 or times.he made an offer.im going to counter it and see what happens.

August 20, 2017 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day