Farmer Kitty

Let's Talk Cows

Forums

Forum Home > My Family and My Cows > Good Morning--Chat 8

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

It's still really cold here. We are suppose to get a warm day or two over the weekend and then cold again. :( 

On the plus side, DH is home. He has some part time work waiting for him back at the mill. But, that he can set his own hours so he is home for chores and milking. He also has a couple days he will be filling in for a guy at one of the other mills but, it's only a couple days.

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 1 bunny, 1 St. Bernard dog, 5 horses, and numerous kitties.

January 3, 2018 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

It was -11F this morning. Up to 4F now. Can we fast forward to the end of the week? 24F on Thursday and 37F on Friday! I even have Friday off! :) 

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 1 bunny, 1 St. Bernard dog, 5 horses, and numerous kitties.

January 13, 2018 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

The sun is shinning and while below normal temps, it is suppose to warm up all week. 40s by next weekend. :) 

--

March 10, 2018 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

It's the first day of spring. Could someone please tell Mother Nature? Mid to upper 30s for a high here today. Well below average. :( 

--

March 20, 2018 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

KK and her boyfriend have bought a house together. We moved them in today. :) 

--

March 25, 2018 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Who ordered winter? My world is completely white. It started Friday and has not quit. THEY were calling for 18-30 inches. We've had so much wind that it's hard to tell how much is out there but, 18+ would not surprise me. THEY did not have to be right! 

--

April 15, 2018 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

We ended up with 28 inches of snow! It has all melted now. Things are a mess! Wet, wet, wet...

Peanut has started track meets. Soccer was suppose to start last weeked. But, the fields were a mess. We'll see if the field has dried enough to play on tomorrow. 

--

April 27, 2018 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

I picked up 8 new chicks yesterday! 2 buff orps, 2 barred rock, 2 silver laced wyandottes, and 2 black australops

--

May 21, 2018 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

Life is changing here. DH need his heart valve repaired. So, the cows will either be shipped or dried off. 

--

June 8, 2018 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day