Farmer Kitty

Let's Talk Cows

Forums

Forum Home > My Family and My Cows > Good Morning--Chat 8

scott

its a nice slow day went an got my shots yesterday.talked tractors as my drs wife has horses and has to keep the arena smooth.my bp was real good.the nurse was joking and said usually when men look at her their bp goes up lolol.i never really look at the nurses.both of my knees went on auto reflex when i had my shots.

October 17, 2017 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Farmer Kitty
Site Owner

The new job isn't what's keeping me so busy. It's the fact that DH went back to workf or a couple months and I'm having to come home and go to the barn for chores and milking. I'm not sure when I am suppose to get any of my other work done. Sooner or later we will run out of groceries...Lawn should be mowed again but, it rains on the weekends and I'm either at work or in the barn during the week. I ran the well dry on Saturday doing laundry. I haven't done that in a long time. But, load number six was apparently to much. I had to run the hose from the barn up to the house. Then there was the dishes to catch up on. And a house to clean. Let's not forget the bills to pay. It never ends...

--

1 DH, 2 daughters (Jess(or KK) and Peanut), Dairy cows, Chickens, 2 bunnies, 1 St. Bernard dog, 4 orses, and numerous kitties.

October 17, 2017 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

no it never ends when you both are working and running the dairy and everything that goes with it.dh will have to go get the gro for you.or kutes will have to help out.

October 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day